By Letizia | March 19, 2015
Rome Marathon 2015 is around the corner! In three days the biggest sport event in the year will take hundred thousand visitors to the Eternal City, for whom both City Hall and organizers disposed a few benefits:
– FREE TRANSPORT: on Sunday March, 22 undergrounds, trams and buses will be free for all Marathon and RomaFun partecipants: just make sure your bib number is visible.
– SHOWER FACILITIES: taking a shower after the Marathon will be for free for all runners in the following places: Stadio Delle Terme Di Caracalla “Nando Martellini” Viale Guido Bacelli, 14 (near Metro B Circo Massimo) – timetable: 11.45 am – 5 pm. Impianto Sportivo Comunale Uisp “Fulvio Bernardini” Viale dell’Acqua Marcia, 51 (near Metro B Ponte Mammolo) – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pm. Due Ponti Sporting Club Via Dei Due Ponti, 48 – Timetable: 12 Pm – 6 Pm. Forum Roma Sport Center Via Cornelia, 49 – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pm. Also in this case, show your bib number at the entrance.
– ART CARD: the Art Marathon Card provides the owner with a discount on the cost of the entrance ticket in many museums and archaeological sites. Check-out the full list on the official website. You will find the card inside your bib envelope. It’s valid from March 19 to 24, 2015.
– MARATHON VILLAGE: this wide expo dedicated to the Rome Marathon is already set at Palazzo dei Congressi (EUR area, metro line B). This is where runners can go and collect their bib numbers and “the race package”, or get registered to the non-competitive RomaFun 5km, or simply give a look at the latest sport products on the market.
– ROME MARATHON AFTER PARTY: the official after Marathon party will take place at Nur Bar, in Via del Teatro Valle 19: on Sunday, March 22 from 6.30 pm till late at night, for Rome Marathon and RomaFun 5k partecipants & their friends (don’t forget your medal or bib). Admission: € 10,00, including buffet and first drink. Free entry for children under 14. Food is served until 10:00 pm.
Stay with us at Hostel Des Artistes to make this weekend even more special!